Accommodations and amenities include:
- 40 X 50 rustic camp house built of pine & cypress, with all the modern conveniences of home. It sleeps up to 6 people and is fully contained. In addition we have a bunk house that sleeps 12 people
- Plenty of good Louisiana food, with a cook on duty at all times
- All linens, blankets, towels and pillows provided. Hunters must provide their own personal toiletries
- Meat processing and quartering (Bring cooler for meat transportation)
- Archery and Rifle Range
- Experienced guides for each hunter
- Great Southern Hospitality
- Excellent cellular services by VERIZON & AT&T for those that need to stay in touch with family or business
- Alcohol allowed but controlled (Hunters must provide their own adult beverages)
- No hunting license required
- Hunts can be videotaped upon prior request
- Please “sight in” your rifle, pistol or bow before arrival
Winter in Northeast Louisiana is generally mild and rainy. However, it can get bitterly cold quickly. We recommend that you bring a rain suit, warm clothing and water resistant hunting boots. Bow hunters will need full camouflage.
A safety and hunting briefing will be given before each hunt. We reserve the right to refuse hunting or lodging privileges to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
ALL WOUNDS ARE CONSIDERED KILLS AND FEES WILL APPLY.